Sisters

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture just makes me smile. It is so typical for what you get when you are trying to photograph a one year old... just their feet leaving the frame! (Right Stacie?!)

















I got to take birthday pics of two of the CUTEST sisters today! Little Miss "A" is turning four, and her little sister is turning one. They are both absolutely adorable, and look at those eyes! I am going to have a million to post of these two! Thanks, Carley!

2 comments:

Carly Hess said...

Thank you so much Nicole! This picture is adorable. I can't wait to see the rest. You do such a wonderful job!!! I really appreciate how kind and patient you were with the girls.
Carly

Jen H. said...

Oh they turned out so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of my little nieces! Nicole, I hope you are doing well. I'll be calling here in the next couple of months to make sure and set up appointments for my girls while we are visiting Utah! :)