Catching up...

Tonight was kind of like a calm in the middle of my storm. I have lots of pics to get finished up and posted, and more sessions coming right around the corner. And then, of course, you have all of the busy things that life throws your way. It just seems like somedays are harder than others to keep your head above water. So tonight was a much needed "play" session with my own kiddos and little nieces. I think they are finally getting used to the camera being a HUGE part of our play dates. Hooray!!!

Ahhhhhh, deep breath... Now I am ready to get back to work. I will be posting more of "Iron Man" and my mini-sessions soon. That reminds me, "Iron Man" earned a free 11x14 for all of his wonderful comments. THANKS.

Keep watching, cuz' here we go again!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

~: Angie :~ said...

Love the shadow one!

The Higley's said...

That first picture is seriously the most beautiful picture! I love it! You really are an amazing photographer!

Follow Your Art Photography said...

Looking great! I love how you've really found some amazing light in the first one! It was awesome to meet you, I really look forward to watching your style develop.

Tiffany