Holiday Wishes!

Well I don't know about your home, but ours is almost overcome with excitement! Santa Clause is loading his sleigh with a sewing machine, zhu zhu pets, a bat man house, and a "REAL" fire breathing dinosaur. I'm not sure how he will explain that his dinos do not breath real fire, but I'm sure he will figure it out. :) Hudson has been singing, "Me wish me a merry Christmas, me wish me a merry Christmas, and a happy new year". The house is decorated with little white lights, an array of Christmas colors, treasures old and new, nativity scenes, and Christmas crafts made by my little kindergartner. Everything seems cozy and warm. All seems right in the world.

I hope you are all enjoying your families and embracing every minute of this wonderful season. I have been trying to hurry to get pictures out to people before Christmas and just realized that I haven't even taken time to comment on all of the wonderful families I have met and worked with lately. So to all of you... THANK YOU! I have loved working with each of you. It has been fun to see old friends and meet new ones.

I have been thinking a lot lately about my little photog business and how it came to be. I did not intend in any way to make a business of taking pictures for other people. In fact, if you would have told me two years ago that this is something I would be doing I would have probably laughed. The photography part has always been a passion for me, but never did I imagine that it would turn into such a fabulous opportunity. How did I get so lucky? I love the potential that I might capture moments in my life and others that will be treasured forever. I love the emotion that comes with photography, and the opportunity to be creative. Bottom line... I am thrilled that things have turned out the way that they have. I appreciate ALL of you that have trusted me with your beautiful families.

I am looking forward to a new year full of new photographs. Thanks for peeking in on my blog and for all of your encouragement and support.

Now lets go have ourselves a Merry Little Christmas!
Love you ALL!


1 comments:

Nichole said...

Love your card, love your pics...Merry Christmas to you and your family!