Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am now booking sessions for the end of April and into May. Email me today to reserve a spot!

I can't thank all of you enough (my wonderful new photo friends) for trusting me with your families pictures. I am tickled pink to be booking new sessions and capturing memories for YOU! I hope to continue to earn your trust! I plan to work towards studio lighting this year which will open up so many new opportunities for "Pixie Dust"! I love natural light, but hate that it limits when and how you have to shoot. I am hoping studio lighting will mean more mini-sessions, more shooting indoors in the cold Utah months, and more fun, new props! HOORAY!!!

But really... THANK YOU!



* By the way, the adorable little chicken sitting on my darling daughter' s head was hand made by her two fabulous aunts! "Chicken" is like a new member to our family. Gracie loves him to bits and pieces! THANKS AUNTS!

* Oh, and Gracie's little outfit is from Persnickety clothing. Here is the link www.persnicketyclothing.com. Just be careful! Once you start you won't be able to stop. And then you are going to go crazy over how cute your little one looks in their clothing, and you are going to have to call me for a session. ha ha ha

0 comments: