Update...

I have so many wonderful sessions to get edited and posted up on the blog. Just letting all of you know that are waiting that I haven't forgotten you. I will be editing as fast as I can and should finish by Christmas. JUST KIDDING!!! I will hopefully get caught up this next week. Please watch for your session on the blog. You will know I am to your session when you see pictures posted.

Seniors, I will be working on your images all weekend, but I will not have access to the internet. It won't be until Tuesday that I can get anything posted to the blog. I should have images ready to pick up by Tuesday as well. I'll be in touch soon.

Print orders... I have had several print orders in the last few days. I will be back on Tuesday and we can get things finalized.

Thanks!

0 comments: