Mini-Session time is back!!!

I receive emails each week asking when the next mini-sessions will be. I do not offer them often. If fact, I only did two mini-session dates last year total.

Mini-sessions are a great way to get a few birthday pictures, holiday pictures, or just update the old ones. The mini-sessions this year are an exceptional value because I am offering the option to purchase the high-resolution disc along with your session. I have not offered the disc in the past few mini-sessions.

Mini-sessions are always my fastest sessions to fill up. I will book them on a first come first serve basis. Contact me to make an appointment or with questions at

nelson_nicole@frontiernet.net or
435-257-6238

Photobucket

Picture Package A includes: (1) 11x14 (1) 8x10 (1) 5x7

Picture Package B includes: (2) 8x10s (2) 5x7s (8) wallets

*Sessions will be indoors in my NEW STUDIO! We will stay warm and dry which makes for much happier kiddos! :)

2 comments:

Krista Payne said...

You got your new studio!! That is so exciting.

Nicole said...

Krista, YES I DID! I have had butterflies over it for weeks. :) I have big plans for it and am trying to be patient as it all comes together.