Vicki & Tyler... {engaged}

I was thrilled when Vicki called me for wedding pictures. I took pictures for her sister's wedding not even a year ago, and I LOVE their family. They are such sweet and genuine people, easy to get to know and easy to love. :) Vicki and Tyler were no exception. They are kind, sweet, and so much in love. They actually met in elementary school. They even told their parents that they were going to get married all those years ago. Isn't that the sweetest love story you've ever heard?

I always feel bad on these winter shoots that my poor clients have to pretend to be warm and happy when it really isn't so pleasant. These two played along and we caught some fantastic images despite the cold. Thanks Vicki and Tyler (and to your mom and dad too)! I'll have your bridals up soon.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: