Alexandra & Tyrel... BRIDALS

I was completely honored when Alexandra contacted me to do her bridals. She and Tyrel are going to school in Utah but from Las Vegas. They are getting married in Vegas but wanted me to do their bridals while they were here.

We met for the first time as complete strangers and a few hours later were laughing and having fun like a bunch of old friends. I have a feeling they have this effect on people wherever they go. They are just that way. Alexandra's mom came with us and she was just as cute, sweet, and loving. She jumped in and was scaling walls and heading into the brush to hold back branches like a real pro. Thanks Linda! You were so much help and I was so glad to have met you. I could completely relate when you were talking about your only daughter getting married. I think about that day with my little Gracie and wonder how I will handle it. :) I know just how you must have been feeling.

I am always amazed at the places and people this photography journey leads me to. I couldn't have spent the evening with a more wonderful bunch. Really, I think the world of all of you. It was very easy to feel your genuine kindness and love. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will be thinking of you on the big day!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

mack said...

I love these Nicole....especially the first one...they are beautiful!

OuR fAmILy! said...

Amazing! WOW!