Baillee

I thought I better hurry and get this last senior session posted before she is actually graduated! We actually had to re-schedule Baillee's session twice because of the weather, but the third time was a charm. We ended up shooting on the most beautiful night. We had GORGEOUS light for hours. Bailee is one of my all time favorite people to shoot. She is so, so, so beautiful. I can't decide which feature I would like to steal more... her tiny waist, her perfect complexion, her HAIR... Oh... I would take any of them! :)

She is as sweet as they come and her mom is too. We had quite a fun session. Baillee and I got a kick out of her mom "mothering" every little farm animal we came across. We had a lot of laughs and even a few secrets that must stay secret... right girls. ;)

Thanks so much Baillee and Shelee! I have loved getting to know the two of you.

Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: