Cameron and Natalie... Mr. & Mrs.

Cameron and Natalie are finally married! I am so thrilled for these two.

When Natalie described what she wanted her wedding to be like the first time we talked she said, "classy and elegant". This is exactly the way I would describe their entire wedding as well as the two of them. :) They are such a beautiful couple. I loved the peace I could feel around them on their wedding day. They were completely content and so in love with one another. I have no doubt they are headed for a wonderful, wonderful life together. Congrats you two and thank you to ALL of your amazing family.

"To love and be loved is to feel sunshine from both sides." -author unknown

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: