Vicki & Tyler {Mr&Mrs}... Northern Utah Wedding Photography

Okay, I'm about to get very sappy. I decided after Vicki and Tyler's wedding that I am extremely blessed to have the job of wedding photographer. I was so overcome with love and gratitude this day that I actually had to take several moments in the car (afterwards) to just take it all in. The thought that I am capturing moments that can never be captured again and that are timeless just boggles my mind. I think of the black and white wedding photo that sits in my grandmother's home. It is one of my favorite pictures of them and now that he is gone it is even all the more special to our family. It was a moment that was captured and has become timeless. It will be held dear by generations. The knowledge that so will some of the images that I captured of Vicki and Tyler just overwhelms me. I am very aware that this ability and talent was given to me by a loving Heavenly Father and I have never felt more aware of that than when shooting at a wedding. It brings everything into perspective. I am so, so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such a beautiful thing.

Okay, I'm done with the mushy part. :) Vicki and Tyler had such a fantastic wedding. We started out with snow, sleet and rain at the temple. It was hard to convince anyone to hold still long enough to take pictures. It was cold and wet! We had planned to stop by the train station for pictures and I was starting to feel sick thinking that the whole day was going to be a wet, rainy mess. As we drove north through rain and snow we started to see the clouds breaking. By the time we made it to the train station it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. Go figure! Only in Utah!!!

We went from the train station to their reception. This is the second wedding I have shot for their family in less than a year. They are amazing at putting together a wedding and I think they should now go into business. After all they have had plenty of practice. :) Thank you all for letting me all be a part of your special day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Such fun wedding colors! Great pics, and another super cute couple!