Baby Holden

If there is such a thing as a perfect newborn session this little guy holds the title! Generally I like to take newborn sessions as early as possible, but his mom and I just couldn't quite get the stars to line up. We ended up taking his at four weeks. I was prepared for lots of begging and pleading for sleepiness. Not the case at all. In fact, Holden proved my theory completely wrong. :) He was the BEST newborn from start to finish that I think I have ever had. He let me change sets, clothes, WHATEVER and just didn't care. He would grunt at me just a little and then fall fast asleep (EVERY TIME).

Thanks Holden for being such a good little guy. And thanks to Holden's sweet family for trusting me with such important pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: