Baby W

Whew! What a weekend. I started by shooting a wedding on Friday morning followed by a trip to Salt Lake for a new computer. My old one which I still LOVE just couldn't keep up any longer. I have retired her to greener pastures (like playing ABC games and Power Ranger movies for my five year old). Saturday morning was a wild and crazy attempt to get the new computer running and up to speed on what would be expected of her! :) I am proud to say that I taught myself how to network two computers in the whole process. I can now pull info from my old computer to my new computer lickety split. And all this fancy techno geek stuff from someone who still uses the old slide Chocolate phone (in red I might add).

Anyway... Saturday night I drove to Idaho to shoot another wedding, after which we stayed at my mother-in-law's cabin and completely gutted her bathroom. Needless to say it is now Sunday night. I am home, in my comfy clothes and relieved to have this weekend behind me.

I have been more than happy to sit here quietly and edit baby "W"s pictures! Isn't he the sweetest little guy. His mom and dad should have a million kids because they are all adorable. I love their family and this very special addition! :) Thanks M family!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: