Linsey and Shawn... MARRIED!

Hooray! They are married!!! It was the most beautiful day and wedding. Really! I want to do it all over again. :) They are such a darling couple and their day was perfect- everything from the weather to the lace centerpieces! It was such a beautiful day for my family and I have a very amazing family I might add. We had one of my bestest (thanks soooo much, Angie) shoot the wedding day and I can't wait to share images from the day. Congratulations Linsey and Shawn! I LOVE you BOTH!

And finally, a few more from their bridal session. Her dress is incredible and completely fit the "vintage" feel she had throughout her wedding. Aren't they a gorgeous couple!

The sash and hair piece that she wore were designed by Ruby Blue! Honestly, the most exquisite pieces I have ever seen. The sash absolutely made the dress. I have to say that I am a bit addicted to looking at wedding dresses and I have NEVER seen anything like it. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you Trisha for all of your awesomeness. :) Vera Wang will have to step aside once your wedding line is underway!!! XOXOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

EEEEEE! I am sooo excited!!!

Nicole said...

Trisha, You should be excited! I plan to do a whole spill about your awesomeness when I "officially" post all of their bridals. Seriously, you better hold on! When word gets out you are in big trouble. You will be needing an entire staff to keep up. :)

Skip & Angela said...

She is stunning! Congrats to her and your family.

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

Nicole, you are so sweet. So so very Sweet. Thank you so much for your support! These pics gave me the chills. I bet it was a gorgeous day. I love the timeless vintage feel of this darling couple. Congrats to them!!!