The B Family

This family makes me happy! That is all there is to it. :) I grew up with this cute, little mama. She was a close friend of my sisters and spent a lot of time with all of us. She is just as beautiful and kind now as she was then. These little boys are about as cute as they possibly could be. They were full of life and personality. Thank you B family for making such a long trip and for trusting me. It was sooooo good to see you!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

This mom has some serious killer style. I am especially in love with what the baby boy is wearing. sooo handsome!!