Sweetness!

This little sweetness makes my heart so happy! I was worried during her session because she just did not want to give out any smiles (despite the arsenal of animals and crazy props that came out to entertain her). Once I started editing I knew it didn't matter. She could smile, not smile, cry, whatever... She is still SWEET and ADORABLE from head to toe. Her little lips just kill me and those puppy dog eyes are wonderful. Thank you Josee and Peri!


*rompers and headbands by Ruby Blue
*necklace by MiaMoo

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a sweetie :) Love these Nicole!

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

OH my heavens. What a buttery little ball of love!!! I love these pics because they are simple, and they are gorgous! What precious keepsakes for her mommy and daddy! :)