Calendar Update...

Wow! Things are hopping around our house. Between work, school, ballet, soccer, and a wedding/senior season in full swing we are keeping more than busy. I know all of you are doing the same. Sometimes I wonder how we all keep our heads above water. :)

I am so excited for my upcoming photography schedule. I have some really fantastic sessions coming up!

I am now booked through July and will be opening scheduling up for the August - November on June 25th.
I will post any cancelations or openings to the schedule on my blog.

Here is a quick look at availability for the next several months. Thank you so much to all of my wonderful clients and friends!!!

March- schedule is full
April- schedule is full
May- schedule is full
June- schedule is full
July- schedule is full
August- booking for 2013 seniors and family sessions will begin on June 25th
September- booking for family sessions will begin on June 25th
October- booking for family sessions will begin on June 25th
November- limiting booking for family sessions will begin on June 25th
December- closed for the holidays!

*My wedding schedule is full for 2012
**Any available studio sessions will be announced on the blog

0 comments: