Saylor!

First of all, if you are like me then you are a little upset that some people (like Saylor's mommy) get to look like this with a two week old baby! It is just not fair. :) This is such a beautiful family and this mommy and daddy could not be any more in love with their little peanut. She is so precious and I really did want to keep her. Thank you "R" family for trusting me with such important images. I love you all and I am SOOOO happy for you. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little miss. Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful!! I love every shot! Lighting is just perfect to add that sparkle in their eyes!