Little Miss "R"

Little Miss "R" or makes my heart melt. She is so, so sweet and was such a good girl for her pictures. I have had the privilege of photographing her darling brothers and sisters as well. AND... I have taught three of them in preschool (Miss "R" I can't wait for your turn). Needless to say I have a very special spot in my heart for this family. They have become great friends and my life has been blessed by them in so many ways. Thank you Chad and Jen for all the trust you put it me! I love your family to pieces!!!  photo web1_zps052bb724.jpg  photo Bjorn-35web_zps47799e1b.jpg  photo web2_zps91742788.jpg  photo Bjorn-16web_zpse64067a7.jpg
 photo Bjorn-1web_zps1c2f5514.jpg
 photo Bjorn-3bwweb_zps4b931a97.jpg  photo web3_zps88dd2419.jpg

2 comments:

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

Gorgeous! That little lavender set is to die for!!!

Skip & Angela said...

What a little cutie. She looks so sweet!