The "P" Family

I have been rescheduling sessions in February like crazy. No one wants to freeze to death for their family pictures? Imagine that! I was glad to finally get out last night and spend some time with this amazing family.

"N" is a very busy mom! Can you imagine trying to keep up with "five" boys all day long. She certainly does a fabulous job of it. I took little Mr. "E"s pictures at the first of the month. Everything about his smile just makes me happy! I was glad to meet the rest of his cute brothers, and they are just as cute.

I love this picture. I always love pictures where you can sense the busy life they live, and yet feel the overwhelming strength that comes from a good family. I guess this is what it is all about! Thanks "P" family.











































0 comments: