In love...

Just darlin', aren't they?

These two couldn't be any more in love or any more perfect for one another. We had a fabulous couple of days together, and still more to come on their wedding day. I think it is so smart to take pictures before your wedding day with your soon to be. I think the tradition of not seeing the bride in her dress before the big day is one that should have been dissolved long ago. :) ( I wish like crazy I would have done the same before my wedding.)

We were able to take all the time in the world and really capture these two without the hustle and bustle of the wedding day. "S" and "C" you are wonderful, and I am thrilled to have had the opportunity get to know you both. I have no doubt your new life together will be full of love and happiness. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll see you on Friday. "C" be ready for more kissing! :) :)

"T" (the brides sweet mama), thank you for all your help. You are amazing, and I have ALWAYS thought so! Your beautiful daughter is just as sweet as you. Friday is going to be the perfect day!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole-
As always, the picts look amazing! I think now you can also "wedding photographer" to your resume! Take care!

Unknown said...

Nicole,
Thanks for capturing these memories so well! Your photos are amazing, and working with you is fun! Thanks for everything!

Sarah said...

Wow these are GORGEOUS!