A bit of good advice from Audrey Hepburn

I always have quotes that I love hanging around my desk. They inspire me to be better and try harder. I came across this quote today and I felt like it might have been just for me. I read and re-read it. I think it is absolutely beautiful and has such a powerful meaning behind it. I just had to share it. Hopefully it will stop someone else in their tracks like it did me. Hopefully it will remind someone else to focus more on those things that are "really" important... the small and simple things. Hopefully someone else needs to read this as much as I did today!

Photobucket

And the picture... Isn't she cute!!! She, along with many other little cuties, came to visit me yesterday for a mini-session. I can not wait to get all of the pictures posted. Thanks to everyone!
Photobucket

*studio light

And one more... Photobucket

2 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

I love, love, love these! Very neat quote as well :)

Tiffany Joy said...

THanks Nicole, THat quote is awesome.