Karli & Kody... formals!

I love bridal sessions. It is so much fun to follow these beautiful couples around and watch them glow from head to toe as they look at one another. Karli's mom came with us and I know it was an emotional day for her. I always imagine how overwhelming it will be to watch my own daughter. I can only hope that my daughter is glowing with the same happiness that Karli and Kody seem to have.

It was a very special day and one that I will cherish. Keri, Karli & Kody I think the world of you and I am so excited for the big day... THAT IS ALMOST HERE!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

web4web3web2web1

PIX_0209web

PIX_0095web
PIX_0127web