The P Family!

Back to work! I have been visiting my sister in Missouri for the past week. It was wonderful to sneak away for a bit and spend time with family.

Thank you P family for patiently waiting for your session to hit the blog. I can not say enough wonderful things about this gorgeous family. They are obviously a picture perfect little family as well as loving and a lot of fun to be with. My favorite memory from the night was their little guy giving the "kissy face" to me. We started by trying to get him to do it and then couldn't get him to stop. :) Thanks so much to all of you!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: