Ben and Rachelle... engaged!

Hooray! We were finally able to shoot Ben and Rachelle's engagement session. We had to re-schedule once because of weather and worried that we would be re-scheduling again the night before their shoot. We lucked out and shot in-between the rolling dark clouds and the bright blue skies.

These two were so much fun to be with and didn't even break a smile when I slid down a ditch bank on my knees. I was covered in mud and they still held their composure. I deserved a good teasing but they weren't about to do it. :) Yes, I am good at embarrassing myself. Despite my mud bogging we found some beautiful spots to shoot on historic Center Street.

Ben and Rachelle I am so happy for you! I am looking forward to your formals!!!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: