Hallie and Dax

Hallie and Dax! Just hearing their names makes me smile. I love these two and can sincerely say that my life has been so much better with them in it! I taught Miss Hallie in preschool last year and she stole a great big spot in my heart. She is the sweetest little girl. She drops in every now and again (with her cute mamma and brother Dax) just to say hi, leave me a note, or a wonderful treat. The three of them have brightened more days that they will ever know. I can not thank all of you enough. Annie, you are an amazing mama and doing a fantastic job of raising two amazing kiddos. I love you to pieces!

Annie wanted to bring in their favorite toys and I think it was a brilliant idea. Snake and Dolly added so much personality to the pictures and now they will be documented forever!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

It's official. They're adorable! :D