Miss McKye...lights, camera, action

At my house we know all about little girls with lots of attitude. So when McKye's cute mom started telling me (before her session) that she worried that she would not hold still for her pictures I knew I would be able to relate to McKye completely. And you know what, she didn't sit still (not for very long anyway). And you know what else, I wouldn't have her any other way! I loved her spunky little self and think her images have so much LIFE to them. She is as adorable as they come and the little extra spice just makes her even more perfect.

Thanks McKye for coming to play and thanks to your wonderful mom and dad too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

Well if she isn't the cutest little stinker I have ever seen! Looks like she has personality down to her toenails! ;) Bet she keeps her sweet mama on her toes!