Carson

I have been so excited to introduce Carson to the blog. He was one of the sweetest, little newborns that has ever come to the studio. He is not only super sweet but a handsome little guy as well. I always want to sit and rock the newborns after their session is over and I'm sure I could have sat and held Carson ALL DAY LONG! Most newborns are under two weeks old when they come in, Carson was three months and weighed only five pounds! He was born early and at one point weighed just over one pound. It amazes me that this little guy has already been through so much in his three months. He was a born fighter. In fact, he barely closed his eyes through his entire session. He didn't want to miss a single thing. His mom and dad said he has been the same since day one. Thank you Mike and Austin for trusting me with your little miracle. He is absolutely adorable and I will always treasure his session!!!  photo web3_zpsca528cf5.jpg photo web2_zps0a66c865.jpg photo web1_zpsd82129be.jpg photo Carson-55web_zpsfeb955e1.jpg photo Carson-54web_zpsa12644f3.jpg photo Carson-42web_zps8af1e00b.jpg photo Carson-39web_zps765cf9b6.jpg photo Carson-35bwweb_zpsd0b5f54c.jpg photo Carson-25bwweb_zps7b255549.jpg  photo Carson-9bwweb_zps96f616ef.jpg  photo Carson-6bwweb_zps3a8cdf00.jpg photo Carson-2bwweb_zps55f17fb6.jpg

0 comments: